The third book from BabyTV's Song Books series ! The Wheels on the Bus joins Old MacDonald and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in BabyTV's interactive Song Book app.
A unique and engaging, interactive song book featuring the all-time favorite nursery rhyme The Wheels on the Bus.
Your kids will enjoy singing along to this classic song or listening to it read out loud like a bed-time story.
Two user modes - Read to Me and 'Sing to Me make this app versatile and entertaining:
* Sing to Me Flick through the pages of the songbook to hear the song sung aloud.
* Read to Me Hear the song read aloud as a story.
* Auto Play button lets you choose between playing the song as a whole, or selecting your own pace.
Additional features your kids will love:
* Record - Your child can record him/herself singing the song along with the music and play it back for everyone to hear! (the recording will be saved as long as the app stays open)
* Xylophone Play along with the song on a colorful xylophone
* Play video - Watch the full length of the nursery rhyme
* Fun animations - Tap the kids on the bus to hear them sing and cheer or tap the animals to hear them moo and chirp. Your kids will love to discover the sounds hiding on each page.
* For more info visit us at www.babytv.com
* For support contact us at email@example.com
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
The Wheels on the Bus Song Book – by BabyTV is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-05-11. The program can be installed on iOS.
The Wheels on the Bus Song Book – by BabyTV (version 1.0) has a file size of 89.76 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.